Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Be Blessed: Enjoying the Process (Courtesy of Abraham Hicks)



Like many people I know, I am a firm believer of the Law of Attraction. I recognize that I manifest every little thing that I encounter in my life... the good and the bad. And I have worked on myself to be a vibrational match to all of the good things I want in my life, and I have brought a lot of circumstances into my life that have been truly miraculous.

I stumbled across this video today, and it opened my eyes to the way I was perceiving the creation process. The video is a load of laughs, as well!



Like the gentleman in this clip, I always wondered why it took so long for me to manifest... My attitude was like "I feel good, I know it's on its way.... so when the eff is it going to show up?!!?!" LOL My Grandmother used to say that a watched pot never boils, and in my opinion, such is the case with deliberately creating what you want.



In reflecting on this newfound knowledge, I was reminded of Christmas Eve. When I was a kid, it was SOOO HARD to go to sleep on Christmas Eve, because I was excited about what was to the come in the morning when I woke up. I would walk into the living room, and see our tree, bask in the beauty of the lights.... and then feast my eyes on the bounty of toys before me. Sure, excitement played a large part in why I couldn't get to sleep, but I only just discovered that a lot of it was trying to make myself feel good about what's to come.

Even when I grew older and realized the truth about Santa, I would nonetheless feel that excitement on Christmas Eve.. looking forward to exchanging gifts, to see if my Mum brought me the C.D. I wanted or the hoop earrings I dropped hints about.

Somewhere in my twenties, I stopped feeling that sleepless excitement. Sure, I still love Christmas, and exchanging gifts with the family and enjoying each other's company, but I sleep securely on Christmas Eve knowing that the day to come will be a good one.

I realize now that I have to take that same approach to manifesting and bringing what I want into my life. In watching this clip, the quote that truly resonated to me was:

"You can feel when you're in the vortex... because when you're in the vortex, you're happy. When you're in the vortex you feel more sure. When you're in the vortex, you're frisky. When you're in the vortex, you just want to breathe deeply. When you're in the vortex, you're glad to be alive. When you're in the vortex, IT DOESN'T MATTER that is hasn't manifested, because when you're in the vortex, you're in sync with all of your power."

This week, I am going to rest peacefully, knowing that everything I want in life is already on its way, and I am going to feel fantastic about where I am today, because I am connected to my power!!!

Image Courtesy of DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment