Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Here's a little secret about me. When I am having a day from hell, there is one song that never ceases to lift my spirits and makes me smile. And I truly had such a day today... so much so, that I was at Food Town checking out the bottles of cheap wine.

I am proud to say that I didn't succumb to the urge to drown my anxiety in vino. I instead bought a lovely bouquet of flowers for my bedroom, my dinner (a bowl of yogurt), some green apples (for my honey to juice in his juicer)and some Kettle Cooked All-Natural BBQ Potato Chips (which are delicious as hell!).

So I am sitting at home, drinking green apple juice and listening to this song... A song that I cannot explain my love for. All I know is that it soothes the savage beast that is a tired Customer Service Representative! LOL





I hope you will enjoy this AWESOME Sims 2 version of Tony Orlando & Dawn's "Knock Three Times"... don't judge me! LMAO

2 comments:

  1. Me, the one who has "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" and "Candita" on my iPod will NEVER JUDGE YOU about Tony Orlando and Dawn! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Moni... you are definitely a kindred spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete