Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

:::drools::: Sanaa Lathan-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


Oh my, how much do I love this outfit Sanaa is wearing? The dress (courtesy of Alice+Olivia) coupled with a gorgeous red suede Christian Louboutin pumps is a fun and flirty alternative to the standard red carpet chiffon and ruffle looks!!! I could not wait to piece together an outfit inspired by this colorful ensemble!!


I selected the INES Collect Chocolate Stripe Empire Waist Dress ($57.99, Overstock.com). I love the flow and drape of this dress, and the stripe reminded me of the stripes in Sanaa's own dress.


For those of you, like me, who cannot afford a pair of Louboutins (I doubt I could afford an empty shoe box! lol)... I found this reasonably priced alternative in the Steve Madden Envy Pumps ($89.95, Zappos.com) These pumps are so hot, I am thinking about ignoring the pain in my feet just LOOKING at them and getting them!! LOL


Sanaa chose the simplest accessory of all... a bright red lip and a beautiful smile. To recreate this, I selected Anna Sui's Vivid Lip Rouge ($25.00, Urban Outfitters)


How is that for a smile that's really saying something?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment