Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... The New Black Ombre 5-Piece Nail Polish Set - Wave

I love love LOVE nail polish!!!!! It's a wonderful and inexpensive (sometimes!) way to purchase a quick pick-me-up when you're unemployed and in DESPERATE need of some retail therapy!

A nail polish trend that I've been super excited about trying is ombré nails: a manicure that starts out one color and then slowly morphs into another. I've spent MINUTES upon MINUTES at the nail polish aisle of my local Duane Reade looking for shades that would look together to pull this off, but with no success! For the  life of me, I just couldn't pick up a few shades to do the job.

That's why my soul screamed "Yes!!!!" when I spotted The New Black's Bank Holiday Weekend Ombre 5-Piece Nail Polish Set ($22.00, Sephora)... because they've done all the work for me!! This five-piece set of expertly curated colors in a range of tones is designed for you to rock on each nail.

Is there any wonder why I picked Wave?!? Come on... y'all should know by now I've cuckoo for blue!! LOL I had to snatch this up, so be sure to be on the look out for a maniCURATIVE post on this in the near future!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment