Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Little [STAPLES SINGERS] for a Saturday Night


It's another Saturday Night, and I am definitely in need of some sweet sounds tonight. And since I have yet to find a Staple Singers song that doesn't accomplish just that, I have selected a song from their extensive library. I have yet to encounter a song of theirs that didn't automatically make me fall in love... their harmonies that that effect on you!!

I hope you all will lay back and listen to their rendition of the Bob Dylan classic, "A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall". Enjoy!!




2 comments:

  1. OMG this music is beautifullll. I love it! So much better than Chris Brown (a.k.a the ass of life.)


    Great blog, so loving it!! I think I'm already a follower, lemme check. Yep, already a follower!
    Love your blog, can't wait for more!


    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Eva! I'm glad you loved it as much as I do!!!


    P.S. = LMAO over "the ass of life"!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete