Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Miss Moon Gets Healthy: June Stats


June was definitely a redeeming month for yours truly in regards to my Get Healthy plan! I successfully gave up meat for the entire month, embraced and conquered my 30 Day Green Smoothie challenge, and reached new heights with my walking!!!

71.9 miles is fantastic considering I dropped my daily walks down to once a day!! And I am very, very happy to announce the most exciting results of them all....

Not my most glamorous picture, but I'd just came back from a walk! 

I've gone down TWO sizes from the beginning of the year, and have gone from a size 26 to a size 22!!!! My aim is to reach a size 18 by the end of the year, and if I continue on this path, I am confident that I can do it!!

The goal for July is to continue the Green Smoothie challenge (I'm loving it!!), keep walking (I will need some new sneakers, as I mentioned on the Miss Moon's Musings FaceBook page), keep motivated,  and keep pushing on to my goals!!!

6 comments:

  1. As Rob Schneider said in the movie "The Waterboy"...




    YOU CAN DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I wish I lived near you I need a little of your motivation to rub off on me. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy, I'm tickled pink you dropped by to visit and leave a comment!!! Reading my Get Healthy posts are the next best thing to me being in your area, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late but congrats! You look great and walking is my drug of choice! I started walking in June too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it super awesome?!?!? Yay!! Walk on, Sister!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete