Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

:::drools::: Kajol-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

This may come as a huge shock to you all, but I am a HUGE fan of Hindi cinema. I know, I will give you a moment to let that startling revelation sink in! LOL

For me, the queen of Bollywood is Kajol. She is lovely, strong, real, and she acts her ass off. Most people have celebrities they consider "friends in their heads". For me, Kajol is more than a friend, she's family! I call her a "cousin in my head"! LOL

So when I decided to do a fashion post on cousin Kajol, I didn't have to look far to find a terrific outfit to recreate.


This dress is EVERYTHING!!! Blue? Check. Dramatic sleeve? Check. Sexy? Check. Here's my remix:

Dress: R&M Richards Plus Size Dress, Three Quarter Flutter Sleeve One Shoulder Beaded Cocktail Dress ($109.00, Macy's)
Earrings: Fringed Flower Earrings ($4.80, Forever 21)
Shoes: Nine West Hansel Pumps ($62.99, Zappos)


So friends? What do you think of this outfit? Leave a comment with how you think I did in recreating the look?



No comments:

Post a Comment