Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday.... Old Navy's Women's Plus Activewear


Happy Wednesday, everybody!!! I'm back with some more ::drool-worthy:: items that I of course wanna wanna wanna!!

I've been adamantly refusing to shop for clothing lately, because of my rapidly diminishing waistline, but I do believe that the time has come to invest in some new activewear. Because I am very proud of the fact that I no longer wear a size 3X and all of my workout clothes are that size.

And for me personally, the first place I always go is Old Navy. Their Women's Plus activewear is inexpensive, great for working out and (most importantly) super duper cute!!! There are three pieces I've got my eye on, so instead of picking just one I have opted to be a bit greedy and share all three with you!!

Women's Plus Active Molded Tanks in Cool Gradient ($17.97, Old Navy) I have a similar tank from Old Navy in Grey (Which can be seen here) and I love it with a passion. It fits like a dream and I can honestly say that it does keep the sweat off of your body. I wish they would come up with a face and neck mask!! LOL

Women's Plus Active Moisture-Wicking Tees in Aqueous ($24.94, Old Navy) I haven't tried any of their tees yet, but I am madly in love with this shade of blue and I am all about the moisture-wicking!!


Women's Plus Active Compression Pants in Carbon ($34.94, Old Navy) I have three pairs of these pants in Blackjack and I love them!! I find myself wearing them even when I am not taking my walks, simply for the fact that they look so damn cool.

2 comments:

  1. Their activewear is comfortable...I got the gym shorts and it absorbs the sweat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete