Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... Forever 21's Houndstooth Peplum Top


Can I just say that Forever 21's plus sizes have REALLY been impressing me lately?!? I rarely shop there, not because I don't like the store, but it's not the first place I look. On a whim, I decided to check out their website to see what they had and was bowled over by the amount of really cute things I could totally see myself rocking. Believe me, it was tough to pick one for this post, but I think I went with the item I was most excited about!!

This adorable Houndstooth Peplum Top ($19.80, Forever 21) is something I could totally see myself wearing with a cue pencil skirt or trousers for work. And how cute would this top be with a pair of skinny jeans and some riding boots for the weekend? Hawt!!!


What do you think of this top? Is it a "Not Gonna" or "Wanna Wanna"?!?!? How would YOU rock it?

1 comment:

  1. I like the top I think it would be cute with a pencil skirt. Can you say Hot!

    ReplyDelete