Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 24, 2010

And Now...A Makeup Moment: M.A.C's Venomous Villains Collection!! (Pt. 2)


Picture courtesy of Jay the Bohemian Diva

So Tuesday night, I was super duper exhausted when typing about my first visit at the MAC store to check out the Venomous Villians Collection, so I decided to create a two-part blog to cover the event. As I wrote in Part One, this was my first time ever visiting a MAC store, and looking around at all the goodies MAC had to offer was ker-ay-zee!!!



One cool, fun part of the event is that we had the opportunity to dress up like our favorite Venomous Villain!!!!

Me with the Evil Queen from Snow White. She's throwing shade and I'm throwing it right back at her! LMAO


Here's Jay, dressed up like Cruella.... doesn't she looks totally Diva-licious!?!?!? From some odd reason, Cruella's costume translated into Old Black Church Lady the moment I put it on!! LMAO


"And now Sister Moon will read from First Corinthians......" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

So after Jay and I had our fill of everything the MAC store had to offer, we parted ways and I headed back to Brooklyn with my lovely black bag full of goodies. Here's what I got:



Violetta (Amplified) Lipstick - Maleficent
Hot House Lipglass - Evil Queen
Magenta Lip Crayon (For lining! Not part of the Venomous Villians Collection)


This is Violetta Lipstick. It's a cute tube, but I am thinking in hindsight that I should have taken a picture of the ACTUAL color!!!


Here's the Hot House Lipglass.... I actually took a picture that shows the color this time around! LOL



So that's what I purchased. And I am really enjoying the colors and like Jay said in her post about the event, Girly Girl Time: M.A.C.'s preview of the "Venomous Villians Collection", I am a convert. LOL

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, you guys are so cute! I haven't really paid much attention to that collection. You must do swatches for us to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kade!! OMG swatches!!! I can't believe I was there with all that makeup and didn't even think of it!!!

    ReplyDelete