Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Today is a super-dreary, rainy Monday in New York City. Aren't they the worst? Especially after a weekend that went by entirely too quickly!

Picture from my office window... Bleh, right?
I don't know about you, but I could definitely use a sweet escape right about now. Heard this song for the first time this weekend and fell promptly in love. I thought it would be a great Music Therapy with Miss Moon song for a day like today.





I hope you all will think so, too!. Here is Corinne Bailey Rae's "Paris Nights/New York Mornings".



Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I just love CBR. Her voice is like crystal and candlelight. And she has a killer style.

    (And for real, NY is just rude and nasty today. I'm ready to crawl back into bed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Erica - Today was icky-bleh rude and nasty!!! This is definitely a great "crawl back into bed" song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jut came across your blog, and love it. I love this song....perfect for a rainy day.

    Check out my fashion blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    I'm following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the follow, Chanel!! I have of course returned the favor!!

    ReplyDelete