Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

:::drools::: Taraji P. Henson-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Taraji P. Henson has OODLES of style! I don't believe I've ever seen her wear something that made me shake my head in disbelief (or disgust!)...

I actually had to select this week's outfit  out of dozens of flawless looks from  Miss Taraji. But I think I picked one of the best:



Recreating this look was so much fun!!! To begin with, I selected the Beaded Printed Sheath Dress ($24.99, The Avenue)



I selected this dress because the colors of the dress were similar to Taraji's, and because the shape of the dress will make it a perfect combination with the Black Stretch Mirror Belt ($22.00, Torrid)



This belt is a guaranteed head-turner!!!! Loads of drama and the price is definitely right.

For the shoes, I selected the Kena Heel in Black ($26.90, Alloy). As much as I drool over their catalog, I believe this is the first time I've used an item from their shop in recreating an outfit. This will definitely change in the upcoming weeks!!!


These shoes are so fun-looking and super, duper sexy!!! Last but certainly not least, for the clutch, I picked the Jessice McClintock Cobra Embossed Cluth with Twist Lock ($46.00, Zappos)



This clutch is ADORABLE!!!! I have added it to my wish list for a possible New Year's Eve outing!!

So there you have it, Taraji P. Henson-style for Plus Size Fashionistas!!! As always, if there is a particular celebrity you'd like to see me recreate, be sure to drop me a line.

2 comments: