Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hooray!! Miss Moon's Musings coming to YOUR Inbox!!

In my never-ending attempt to turn Miss Moon's Musings into a completely interactive experience... I have now set up email subscriptions to my blog, courtesy of Feedblitz. Registration and subscription is of course free and super easy!! Here's how to get started:



You are here! LOL
(Sorry... just had to include that!)



Scroll down a bit and under "Subscribe to" enter your email address and select "Subscribe Me". You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription and once that's done, you're all set!!

I hope that this will be a really helpful way to make my rantings, ramblings and revelations more accessible.

Thank you in advance for those who choose to subscribe and Peace from Brooklyn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment