Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

:::drools::: Leopard Print Lovelies for Fall...

I never thought I'd be a woman that loved leopard, but I do. I really, really do. I attribute this love to Reiko of God's Favorite Shoes, I have drooled repeatedly over her leopard-accented ensembles, and inspired by her I purchased my first leopard accessory... a pair of leopard print ballet flats from Lane Bryant that I've worn with everything this fall.

And the timing couldn't be better, as this fall tons of celebrity fashionistas have been spotted this print in big and/or small ways. From Mary Kate Olsen, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, to Rihanna, these ladies have been rockin' leopard print.


Here are some fun and funky items that I'm sure will help bring out the animal in you!

Leopard Knit Blazer ($24.80, Forever 21)

Strapless Leopard Cocktail Dress ($250.00, Jibri)

Stop Staring Black Leopard Trim Off-Shoulder Dress ($149.50, Torrid)

Skinny Leopard Print Haircalf Belt ($32.90, eloquii by the limited)

David & Young Leopard Print Scarf ($18.00, Nordstrom)

Faux Leopard Fur Jacket ($109.00, Simply Be)

Leopard-Print Sweater Tunic ($44.94, Old Navy)

Apt. 9 Leopard Faux-Fur Belted Shopper ($44.80, Kohl's)

Coconuts by Matisse Josie Bootie ($70.99, Zappo's)

Animal Print Kaftan ($54.00, City Chic)

Are you rocking Leopard Print this season? Which of these goodies have caught your eye?

4 comments:

  1. I am SO loving that knit blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it, Mum? I certainly would not be upset if I found that under the Christmas tree ::hint hint hint:: LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes'm all things leopard print are my friend! fab finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you definitely wear it well, Oh Fashion Fairy Godmother!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete