Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

:::drools::: Coco Rocha-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

How awesome is Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha?!?! I recently discovered her via America's Next Top Model and was instantly blown away by her unique beauty. Since then, I've spotted her often when surfing the web for fashion inspiration and I'm always diggin' her sense of style and the way she rocks her frocks. So I decided Miss Coco would be an awesome candidate for an outfit remix fluffy sister-style.


I spotted this photo of Coco at the opening party she hosted for LG Fashion Week in Toronto and I knew instantly that this was the outfit I wanted to recreate. I think it'd be a killer outfit to rock at an informal Holiday Party!!

Who says you can't be red carpet ready in a tee shirt and jeans?!?! Here's what I've come up with:


Jacket: Anna Scholz Feather Jacket ($199.00, Simply Be)
Tank Top: Black Feather Print Beaded Tank Top ($28.50, Torrid)
Jeans: Pleat Pocket Skinny Jeans ($27.80, Forever 21)
Booties: Pirnie Wedge Booties ($39.98, Aldo Shoes)

LMAO You tell 'em, girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment