Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm REALLY Diggin': Sseko Design's Precious Metals Collection


Earlier this year, I blogged about the wonderful women behind Sseko Designs, a company created to help facilitate the young women of Uganda continuing their educations. Shortly after my post, I purchased my first pair of sandals and promptly fell in love with them.

Sseko released their new collection yesterday that I had to share. The Precious Metals Collection, comes available in gold, copper and silver. These straps are sparkly and metallic and perfect for glitzy holiday outfits, and for those of you vacationing to warmer climates during the winter holidays, can you find a perfect way to add a bit of Christmas sparkle to the beach?!?!?


To check out the Precious Metals Collection, and all of the amazing sandals and straps Sseko Designs have to offer, visit their website at http://www.ssekodesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment