Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Little [JODECI] for a Saturday Night

Another Saturday night is here, my friends. I hope you all have been enjoying our return to the 90s as much as I have. Tonight's song is one that was a HUGE hit in 1993, and I still think it's as lovely today as it was back then.


I hope you all will enjoy Jodeci's rendition of the beautifully poetic Stevie Wonder song, "Lately"... and if you think about Martin wearing the boots and singing with them ("Jojo..... KC......Devante.....!") like I did, it's okay, too! LOL



1 comment:

  1. Ta good, this is very normal. And even better because it's a relaxed
    and will not seek others out there because you said to live in separate
    cities. This actually can prevent a betrayal.


     Sex Furniture

    ReplyDelete