Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What SHE'S Rockin': Stephanie's Wonderful Weekend Look!

I love sharing outfits that I hope will inspire (from celebrity styles to most recently, my own ensembles), It seems that the natural progression would be finding inspiration from other people. I am blessed to have a lot of friends who are true fashionistas, and was very honored that my girl Stephanie has consented to be my first profile in the newest addition to Miss Moon's Musings,What SHE'S Rockin' -



I love this outfit!! I think it's vibrant and summery!! She also looks stylish AND comfortable... which is a big plus for me - as I am sure it is for Stephanie, who is the proud Mom of a beautiful (and energetic!!) two-year-old daughter!!!



It was loads of fun recreating this look - And I think that I've come up with a comparable ensemble:


Groovy Escape Top ($17.80, Faith 21)


Safari Studded Belt ($29.50, Lane Bryant)


Destroyed Slouch Bermuda Shorts - Dark Wash ($21.99, The Avenue)

Jessica Simpson - Frida Brown Wedge ($79.00, Torrid)


Comsi Comsa Sequin Woven Tote with Wristlet ($29.90, HSN)

Thank you, Stephanie!!! You are definitely rockin' that look!!!!

If you'd like to be featured in a future What SHE'S Rockin' post, send your picture with a little bit about your style and the event you're dressed for here. Recreating these looks are a fun challenge for me, so I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment