Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

:::drools::: Gillian Zinser-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


I have to admit.... I had no idea who Gillian Zinser was prior to writing this blog post. LOL


I saw this outfit, went gaga and knew I had to recreate it for plus sizes. So this edition is a very unique one. I now know (thanks to a bit of Google Magic) that Gillian is a star on the new 90210 series, and appears to have a helluva style. Here's my "everyday economical" interpretation of her look:

Plaid Shirt: Avenue Plaid 2 Pocket Tunic Shirt in Green Combo ($29.90, One Stop Plus)
Maxi Skirt: Women's Plus-Size Mossimo® Black Shirred Maxi Skirt ($19.99, Target)
Faux Fur Bag: Lovers + Friends Large Fur Cheetah Bag ($32.00, Revolve Clothing)
Bracelets: Alli Wrap Bracelet Set (2 for $12.90 each/3 or more: $10.90 each, Alloy)


Finish the look by pulling your hair into an slightly tousled updo and rocking a light lippy for an easy, effortlessly comfy & feminine look.

No comments:

Post a Comment