Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Little [MELO-X] for a Saturday Night



I do not know how to drive. I don't even have a learner's permit (Just a good old fashioned non-driver's license ID!). It's never a problem for me because this Brooklyn Geechee keeps an unlimited Metrocard in her purse to get anywhere she wants to go in NYC.

However, songs like this make me wish I did have a license and a car, because this song is MADE for a relaxing drive on a Saturday Night. Destination: Unknown, Nowhere, Somewhere, Anywhere...Who Cares?

I hope you all will enjoy "Gone Baby" by Melo-X, with a little help from Paul McCartney and Erykah Badu (No jive!), and if the song inspires YOU to go for a little drive, be sure to give your horn a little "toot-toot!" for yours truly! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment