Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

::drools:: Sweet Spring Dresses (And Skirts!!)



One of my favorite things about spring (Hey, that kinda rhymed! lol) is that the warmer weather begs for me to chuck my pants aside for a spell and rock dresses. I loooooove dresses. Funny thing is, I used to love skirts equally, but I haven't worn one in ages. This spring I've been inspired to reclaim my love of skirts.

I've assembled a group of dresses and skirts that I think are perfect for Spring. Enjoy!!


Clockwise, from left:

Women's Plus Braid-Trim Jersey Maxi Dresses ($42.94, Old Navy)
Women's Plus Tiered Floral-Print Skirts ($32.94, Old Navy)
Floral Surplice Dress ($22.80, Forever 21)
Floral Print Dress ($65.00, Simply Be)
Exclusive Vintage Print Sweetheart Neck Dress ($62.76, Asos)
High Waist Flare Skirt ($110.00, Jibri)

I've been obsessed with the High Waist Flare Skirt from Jibri ever since I saw Chastity Garner from The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style rocking it in her amazing blog. I'm on a serious budget right now, but I am saving up to get one. It may not be for the spring, but I will be rocking this come summer, quote me on that!! LOL

Will you be rocking dresses and skirts now that the weather's getting warmer. Where are you shopping?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment